Let’s put it simply, wax is the largest component of candles. There are many different waxes to choose from; coconut, soy, paraffin, beeswax, to name a few. We at body&homeElegants™ firmly believe that Coconut Wax is the best and only option for making body&homeElegants™ candles.
Coconut wax is made from the meat of the coconut, using a hydrogenation process which transforms coconut oil into a wax. Coconut wax is naturally sourced, allowing for an entirely natural candle. Coconut wax is a renewable, high yield crop. This makes it a great sustainable product and Eco-Friendly! Coconut Wax is oftentimes overlooked by the candle industry because it is more expensive per pound, We don’t care, it’s well worth it!
Why don’t we use any other waxes for our candles? After much research, we believe that Coconut Wax is the superstar of waxes and the best choice of wax for our body&homeElegants™ aromatherapy candles. Here are several reasons why we decided all our candles are only made with coconut wax.
- Coconut Wax burns cleaner and longer than any of the other waxes. Longer burn gives you a better value for your candle purchase.
- Coconut Wax has a superior scent throw.
- Fragrance oils and essential oils blend perfectly with coconut wax.
- Coconut Wax is made from a sustainable, renewable, high yield crop.
- Coconut Wax has no frosting or bloom, leaves candles with a smooth top.
- Odorless, bright white in color, allows rich, deep colors to be achieved.
Coconut Wax won us over before we poured our first candle. We wanted a product with the best environmental impact which is achieved with all natural Coconut Wax.
Our homeElegants™ small batch candles are delicately hand poured and made only from the finest premium pure coconut wax. Our products are carefully handcrafted in house by people you can trust with ingredients you can trust! Let us help you fall in love with our premium Coconut Wax candles!